Sunday 27 May 2012

Senna Triple Lips Review

The Senna Cosmetics triple lips is a lip gloss product which I purchased on sale when I was in America a few months back. The thing that caught my eye about this product is the beautiful colour - it is a bright coral pink that is just so vibrant.

Colour: Triple Pink
On the packaging of the product it claims that "this double action plumping and anti-aging formula fuses Maxi-Lip, the collagen stimulating peptide that plumps lips, with breakthrough anti-aging Dermaxyl peptides that smooth and soften lip lines and wrinkles". As I said above, this fancy description about the product is not what drew me to it but it does help since it is was an impulse purchase.

This gloss has the perfect consistency, it isn't too runny but not too sticky either so it's comfortable to wear. I really don't like glosses that are so sticky that it feels like your hair is attracted to them and are so uncomfortable to wear. You know what I mean?



The other great thing about this product is that it is beautifully pigmented and gives a great shiny colour on your lips. The sponge tip applicator makes it easy to apply on the go without getting product on your hands. 

I absolutely love this product but unfortunately I haven't been able to find any Senna products sold in Australia. In America, it retails at $22 on the Senna website but I bought it for $5 on sale. 

Recently I have been enjoying mixing things up with bright coloured lip products and this one has been a favorite. The bright colour instantly lifts my mood and makes me feel pretty. It's funny how little things can make a girl happy.

 
What's your favorite bright coloured lip product at the moment?

2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. S. said... 27 May 2012 at 23:41

    I just love this lip color on you! xx

  2. Jordy said... 28 May 2012 at 20:15

    I adore the colour and it really suits you!!! I am currently loving MAC Vegas Volt lipstick when I am looking for a bright colour :)
    ~ Jordy xx

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx