Thursday 27 December 2012

Favorite summer scents

Today I thought that I would write about something a little different than my usual beauty talk. I wanted to share two of my favorite summer fragrances and get your input about some other ones I should try.

The first one to make it to my favorites list this year has to be Daisy by Marc Jacobs. Like many other girls, the first thing that caught my eye about this fragrance is the packaging. How cute is it?!! I think that packaging is the thing that usually draws me to a new fragrance rather than the scent itself. Luckily this one not only looks cute but also smells lovely.
This one is a favorite because it has a lovely light, fruity, floral scent which lasts all day. I don't usually like overly floral scents but this one has a great mix of other notes which work well together. If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend trying it out next time you are at Myer or David Jones.


My other favorite summer fragrance has to be Nina by Nina Ricci. I purchased this one after seeing some great reviews on YouTube and I have not been disappointed.
This one is also a floral, fruity scent which is crisp and girly without being too overpowering. It is the perfect fragrance that reminds me of long summer days.
What are your favorite summer fragrances? I would love to hear some of your suggestions.



4 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. chantel alford said... 28 December 2012 at 06:16

    I love that Daisy perfume, it smells so good!

  2. Lucy Pilz said... 28 December 2012 at 10:19

    Marc Jacobs Daisy is so fresh- big fan. My other fav Summer scents are Chanel Mademoiselle + Victoria's Secrets Body Sprays (strangely)- so fruity and summery!

    Luc X

    love-luc.com

  3. Billi said... 29 December 2012 at 00:56

    Thanks heaps for the recommendations, I haven't tried either of those so I will check them out :-)

  4. Jasmine Huston said... 7 January 2013 at 16:41

    I'm absolutely in love with Daisy since my sister got it for me for Christmas! What a fabulous sister ;D 

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx