Friday 28 December 2012

Review of the Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara

Today I thought I would do a quick review of one of my favorite mascaras of 2012. 

I really loved using the Maybelline Volum' Express One by One mascara that I ended up purchasing around 4 tubes of it this year before I decided to mix things up a bit and try something else.

This product has all the things look for in a mascara:
  • it gave my lashes volume;
  • length;
  • definition; and
  • it was affordable!

The packaging is bright pink so this product is easy to spot in your makeup bag. The wand has soft synthetic bristles which are great for those hard to reach small lashes.

Finally, this product has a great formula which is not too wet nor too dry like some other mascaras which I have tried. There is nothing negative I can say about this product and given that it retails for an affordable $19.95 I don't think the price is too bad either.


What has been your favorite mascara this year?

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. solarride rivernik said... 21 January 2013 at 06:10

    My fave mascara is Fiberwig, have you tried them yet ?

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx