Tuesday 23 April 2013

Review of Puretopia Essential Facial Serum

I have noticed that as I get older, I am becoming more concerned and aware about the chemicals that are contained in everyday products. All these chemicals that we use, get absorbed by the skin and go into your body - now that's a scary thought! I am trying to make an effort in using more natural products in my everyday regime so that is probably the reason that Puretopia, Bioactive Solutions caught my eye whilst I was shopping at Priceline the other week.

After doing a bit of research into the brand on their website, it turns out that it is a brand that is committed to using natural ingredients and products at an affordable price.




I picked up the pure nutrition anti-oxidant & omega oil essential face serum which cost $24.95. First of all, this product has quite unique packaging for a facial serum. With the three rollers massage applicator, at first I thought it was meant for the eye area rather than the face.

I like the cool feeling that I get from the steel rollers when they come into contact with my skin and find that the size of the tube works well in providing precise application of the product. The serum feels very light on the skin and absorbs almost instantly without any residue. 

According to the packaging this product is meant to moisturise your skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and pores. In all honesty, besides Rose Hip Oil (review here), I have not used any other products which have delivered noticeable results in terms of wrinkles. Although, this product works wonderfully in making my skin feel hydrated. 

Finally, I like the fact that this product was not scented and did not cause me any allergies. Overall, whilst I did enjoy using it, I feel that it is a bit too expensive to re-purchase given that it did not blow me away.

Have you tried any of the products by the Puretopia brand? What did you think of them and are there any that you would recommend for me to try?

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx