Monday 10 June 2013

Sukin Facial Foaming Cleanser Review

Hi beauties! I have recently been suffering from severely sensivie skin and my eczema has gone out of control so I have needed to be extra careful about the products that I use. Today I thought I would share with you one of my favorite products that is not only cruelty free but is also great for sensitive skin.




Sukin is a brand that I have fallen in love with recently. Their rose hip oil did wonders for my skin so I decided to try out other products from their range. This facial cleanser is great because it not only smells lovely (has kind of a citrus and lavender scent) but it is also gentle on the most sensitive skin like mine. 

The cleanser is a gel formula which lathers nicely when it comes into contact with water. It feels lovely and refreshing on the skin and not drying at all. It gives me that clean feeling without making my skin dry and irritated. 

I really enjoy using this product every morning and night. One pump gives more than enough product for my entire face so it can be a bit of a waste if you are not careful. I like the fact that it comes in a well sized 125ml plastic bottle with a pump dispenser that is super convenient to use. The other convenient thing about this product is the price, it retails at $9.95 which I think is great value. 

Overall, I think that this is a fantastic product which have already repurchased and I highly recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin.

5 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Matilly Rose said... 10 June 2013 at 10:56

    I have only just discovered Sukin I am really getting into natural products now, I have the facial moisturiser and the rosehip oil your right it is fantastic!


    Giveaway on my blog matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au


    Jac x0x

  2. citygirl907 said... 10 June 2013 at 11:17

    Sounds great! :)

  3. Sarah said... 10 June 2013 at 14:12

    Love the smell!! However this made my skin dry :( so surprising as I have oily skin! But they sent me the cream cleanser to try and that was amazing.

  4. Βαλεντινα Παπατσικουρα said... 11 June 2013 at 16:27

    well i d like to try this

  5. Alice Cheng said... 18 May 2014 at 21:24

    Thanks for the review! I just recently discovered this brand and would like to try out their range.

    I'm also an australian beauty blogger :)
    http://fullycurious.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx