Friday 6 December 2013

////

Stila, In the Light Palette Review

Hi lovelies! I hope that you have had a great week so far. Today I thought I would talk about the Stila, In the Light Palette because it is the one palette that I have been using pretty much every day for the past month. I love the range of colours available in this palette and can see why it has become so popular that it was sold out everywhere when I was wanting to purchase it.

stila in the light palette eye shadow neutral natural eye australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger aussie swatch honest beautybay pigmented

stila in the light palette eye shadow neutral natural eye australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger aussie swatch honest beautybay pigmented (3)stila in the light palette eye shadow neutral natural eye australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger aussie swatch honest beautybay pigmented (7)
stila in the light palette eye shadow neutral natural eye australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger aussie swatch honest beautybay pigmented smudge stick waterproof brown eyeliner This is such a gorgeous palette and absolutely love the simple packaging. The palette comes in a sturdy cardboard packaging with 8 beautiful eye shadows and a full sized brown waterproof eyeliner. 

Each and every eye shadow in this palette is beautifully pigmented and buttery soft to work with. It is also a great palette to take with you on the go because you can create so many beautiful looks with it as it contains a mixture of matte and shimmery shades. As you guys know, I'm a sucker for a neutral smokey eye and this palette ticks all the boxes featuring pale champagne, copper, golden brown and deep colours perfect for the crease. It also contains my absolute favorite Stila shade of all time, Kitten, which is a beautiful shimmery champagne colour - I just can't get enough of it!

I purchased this palette from Beautybay.com for approximately $47.00 AUD with free shipping and it took around 10 days for my order to arrive which is not too bad. Given that it contains 8 quality eye shadows and a full sized eyeliner, I think that it is pretty good value and was much cheaper than good old Mecca Cosmetica where it was $62.00AUD.

Have you tried the any of the gorgeous Stila palettes? Which one is your favorite?


4 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Yuen said... 8 December 2013 at 03:53

    The shades look amazing!
    I love how neutral and versatile they are (:

  2. Nicoleta Alexandra said... 9 December 2013 at 01:40

    This palette is pretty good! I really love your swatch photos! The colours look so smooth and silky!

  3. Karen said... 28 December 2013 at 16:45

    Look fab. I only have one Stila palette, Haute In The Hamptons and I love that one.

  4. Kristen said... 30 March 2014 at 21:56

    This palette looks so pretty! The colours look amazing!

    http://www.pissokrisso.blogspot.com.au/

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx