Wednesday 5 March 2014

////

Benefit Eye Bright Review

As a makeup artist, I know of a lot of tricks that work well in brightening up the eyes and making them appear larger and more awake. One of those tricks is to apply white eyeliner on your waterline. Today I want to share with you one of my favorite products to use for this - the Benefit Eye Bright Pencil.

Benefit eye bright pencil pink pale white eyes pretty beautiful eyeliner waterline eye liner awake australian beauty review blog blogger aussie ausbeautyreview myer makeup cosmetics jumboBenefit eye bright pencil pink pale white eyes pretty beautiful eyeliner waterline eye liner awake australian beauty review blog blogger aussie ausbeautyreview myer makeup cosmetics jumbo swatch
The first thing that you will notice about this pencil is that it is not a stark white colour, rather it has a pink tinge. The great thing about this is the fact that it looks more natural when worn because white can stand out and look too obvious. A great tip is to use this in the inner corners of your eyes to make your eyes instantly appear brighter and less tired.

This eyeliner is larger than your typical pencil so it is easier to hold in the hand but not as precise to work with because of the larger size. In turn, this also means that it cannot fit into your typical sharpener so I have had to look to buy a sharpener just for this pencil.

The pencil works just like any other eye liner on the market but unlike some, this one does not smear or smudge underneath the eyes after a few hours of wear. I find that the pencil stays put even after an entire day in the office and on hot days.

Overall, I think this is a great little product and a must for anyone looking for a quality eyeliner with a natural colour. The only downside to it is the price, this eyeliner retails at $36.00 at my local Myer which is much more than I like to spend on a simple eyeliner. If you can afford it then I highly recommend it or perhaps try and get it whilst you are overseas where it retails at around $20.00 USD.

What is your favorite eyeliner?


1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. Rosy Disposition said... 21 August 2014 at 18:50

    Also Benefit USA offers free international shipping on orders over $100 USD and it is certainly not hard to spend that much on Benefit products. They are all so good. I just save up and order them all at once. So much better than buying them at Myer.


    I love this pencil too and much prefer it to using a white pencil. It's very flattering.


    www.rosydisposition.com

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx