Wednesday 12 March 2014

Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser Review

I am a huge fan of drugstore cleansers as I don't believe that you should have to spend big bucks in order to use a product that spends barely any time on your skin anyway - I think that a moisturiser is a much better product to invest in. One of my favorites at the moment is the Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser because it is so gentle and does everything I need it to.

Neutrogena fresh foaming cleanser australian beauty review blog blogger aussie ausbeatuyreview wash dry clean sensitive skin waterproof makeup remover remove clear
The reason that I picked up this cleanser over the other ones in the Neutrogena range was the fact that this one is supposed to be a makeup remover and a cleanser in one. Disappointingly I am not convinced that it works as a makeup remover (if at all!) but to be honest, I didn't expect it to perform miracles.

As a cleanser on the other hand, I think that this product works wonderfully. It makes my skin feel clean but hydrated at the same time. I love the fact that it does not dry out my sensitive skin and causes no irritations either.

It comes in a runny, pearly white formula which has a lovely soft scent. The pump always delivers the perfect amount of product - I much prefer pump dispensers than any other type of packaging. The product also comes in a well sized 200ml bottle which is good to see because I feel I get better value for money.

Overall, I think that this is a great overall cleanser which is gentle and doesn't strip the skin. I enjoy using it as part of my daily beauty routine and I would recommend it if you are looking for a simple product that works.

Have you tried Neutrogena cleansers? Which one is your favorite at the moment?

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. rabbitwithfangs said... 29 March 2014 at 15:55

    My favourite cleanser of all time! I've been using it for at least five or six years now; no need for a seperate eyemakeup remover but still cleanses beautifully. Absolutely my pick for anyone with normal/combo/oily skin AND a reasonable price. If Neutrogena ever discontinue this, there will be tears! :D

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx