Monday 10 March 2014

Review of the Garnier Intensive 7 Days Repairing Lotion

I found the Garnier Inense Repairing Lotion on sale for half price at my local Target the other week so I went a bit crazy and bought 4 bottles! What can I say, I am a sucker for a good deal! I am not sure as to why they were so cheap, I am assuming that maybe Garnier is changing the packaging or something like that because I don't think that they are being discontinued as I have seen them in Priceline and KMart at full price.

Garnier intensive 7 days repairing lotion body moisturiser green bottle shea butter australian beauty review blog blogger ausbeautyreview priceline hydating soft dry repair skin

Luckily for me, this moisturiser is amazing and I am so super glad that I stocked up! I love the large packaging - a 400ml bottle definitely makes me feel like I got good value for money. It is also a pretty cool shape because that means that it is easy to hold in your hand.

The moisturiser itself is a great consistency - not too thick or to runny. It absorbs quickly into the skin and best of all, it does not leave a greasy residue. I am not convinced about whether it gives 7 day hydration but it definitely makes my skin much softer each time I use it and that is good enough for me.

My favorite thing about this moisturiser is the fact that it comes in different flavors, I bought the Nourising Shea Butter, the Nutritive Mango Oil and the Softening Aloe Vera - they all smell great but my favorite is definitely the Mango Oil one (hence I got 2 of that one).

Overall this is a fabulous product and I would highly recommend it if you are looking for a quality moisturiser that doesn't break the budget (especially if you can find it on sale!). This Garnier moisturiser retails at $7.50 at my local Priceline.

What is your favorite everyday moisturiser at the moment?

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx