Friday 18 April 2014

Affordable product pick of the week

Hi beauties! I cannot believe that it is almost Easter, this year is just flying by! Anyways, before I get carried away with preparation for the Easter festivities I thought I would share with you my pick for the affordable product of the week. 

Every girl needs to have a dry shampoo to freshen up her hair style in case of a hair emergency, but there is no reason that it should cost a fortune. This is where Girlz Only dry shampoo comes to the rescue and it will set you back a whole $2.00 from your local Target!

affordable product of the week girlz only dry shampoo target australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger aussie hair care fresh party nights I know that not all cheap products are worth the hype and sometimes end up wasting more money then they are worth, but once in a while you will come across a little gem that is quite awesome! 

To be honest, I didn't expect for it to be the best dry shampoo in the world (come on, it cost $2!) but I did not expect for it to be amazing either. I have to say, I have been pleasantly surprised with this little product. Not only does it not smell as bad as some of the other (more expensive) dry shampoos that I have tried but it also leaves less white residue in my hair. This product does a great job in absorbing the excess oil from my hair and leaving my hair looking and feeling fresh.

This dry shampoo comes 150ml bottle which is an awesome size because it means that it will last a few uses but it is still small enough to carry with you on the go.

I have noticed that my local target actually stocks a few different varieties of this Girlz Only dry shampoo which may be worth trying especially because they have one for darker hair now too. 

Overall, I think that this is an awesome product that does not break the budget. Why pay over $10 for a dry shampoo when you can buy 5 of these for that price! It works in freshening up my look every time so I have no need to buy more expensive dry shampoo any more!

Have you found an awesome budget friendly product? I would love to hear your recommendations on what I should try next.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx