Wednesday 2 April 2014

////

Clinique High Lengths Mascara

Hi beauties! Today I want to talk about one of my favorite Clinique mascaras - the high lengths mascara. This mascara does everything I expect from a quality mascara and I would go as far as to say that it is the best mascara that Clinique makes!


Clinique high lengths mascara australian beauty review blog blogger aussie myer length separation honest pretty cosmetics makeup eyes eye (2)





The thing that sets this mascara apart from the rest is the brush and the formula. As you can see from the picture above, the brush is quite unusual and different from your conventional mascara. I think that it works well in covering and reaching every single lash (even the smallest ones!). The formula is fantastic as well, it is not too wet nor too dry when you first open the product. It works beautifully in defining and lengthening every single lash!

This mascara makes my super short lashes appear naturally long and in turn opens up my eyes beautifully (even if I have only had 5 hours sleep!).  As you can expect from Clinique the formula will not irriate your sensitive eyes even if you wear contacts like me.

There is nothing bad that I can say about this product, I absolutely love it and would highly recommend it if you can afford it as it is a bit on the pricey side - it retails at $38.00 at my local Myer.

Do you have a favorite Clinique mascara?

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx