Monday 21 April 2014

Girlboy Spicy Sea Salt Spray Review

Just because summer is pretty much over, that doesn't mean that you still can't rock carefree beach waves. I have discovered an awesome sea salt spray that is not only budget friendly (set me back under $10!) but also works a treat in quickly achieving a sexy hairstyle without having to set foot at the beach when the weather is cooler.

Girlboy Spicy Sea Salt Spray ausbeautyreview australian beauty review blog blogger hair style beach waves styling style natural pretty beautiful
Girlboy is not a brand that I am familiar with but I didn't really mid trying out this new and unknown brand given that it is so cheap. As I said previously, I paid less than $10 for a 250ml bottle of product - you can't really beat that!

The product is packaged without much fuss - it's not fancy but it does what you need it to, and it has a spray nozzle which nicely dispenses the product onto the hair.

The product itself has a sweet scent which lingers in the hair for a short while. It works well in giving volume and texture to your hair. All you need is a couple of sprays, scrunch the hair and off you go!

I feel that the product works well in giving me the sexy beachy waves when I want them. It also doesn't make my hair feel crunchy but gives a reasonable hold during the day. 

Overall I have been impressed with this product and love how it is great value for money! I have had this product for a few months now and still going strong!

Have you tried any products from the Girlboy range before? What did you think of them?

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. Derry Jones said... 12 May 2014 at 20:11

    The
    information about Girlboy Spicy Sea Salt Spray Review is very interesting. I do have a similar
    blog with a motto to give quality suggestions and advises to my readers. http://www.beautysalonsrockhampton.com.au

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx