Wednesday 30 April 2014

////

Review of the Body Shop, Strawberry Body Butter

Hi beauties! Today I thought I would do a quick review of one of my favorite Body Shop products - the Strawberry Body Butter. It is a favorite for several reasons, firstly, during winter this stuff is a savior for my skin and secondly, it smells amazing!

Body shop butter strawberry australian beauty review ausbeatuyreview blog blogger aussie moisturizer moistruise skin soft scent fruity honest product (2) Firstly, I quite like the packaging of this product. It comes in a simple red jar - even though it is not the most hygienic packaging but I actually don't mind it (for once!) because that means that I can easily reach every last piece of this great cream.

I feel that this product is beautifully hydrating on my skin. Even though it has a thick consistency, I find that it is very easy to blend into the skin and feels as if it melts a bit in the warmth of my hands.

One down side to this product is the fact that it does have a slightly greasy residue so I tend to use it at night, just after a long shower, before I go into bed.

My favorite thing about the product is the scent - it has a lovely strawberry scent that lingers on your skin for hours! 

Overall, I really enjoy using this Body Shop, body butter during winter but I tend to find it a bit too rich for hot summer days. I think that it is a great product and reasonably affordable as well. A 50ml jar of this body butter retails at $9.95 at my local Body Shop store.

What is your favorite product to use in order to keep your skin in top shape during winter?

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx