Friday 11 April 2014

////

Review of the Natio Smooth, Firming Body Lotion

Even though the weather is getting cooler and the days are getting shorter, I am still treating my skin as if it is summer. I am always on the lookout for firming body products so I thought that I would try out this Natio Smooth Firming Toning Body Lotion.

Not only does this product smell great but it comes in a decent sized 150g bottle which I like to see.

Natio firming toning body lotion australian beauty review blog blogger ausbeatuyreview body moisturiser anti ageing myer luxury younger refined look appear smooth
According to the packaging this product contains natural plant extracts which help the skin look more toned and firm.



The product itself is a very light cream-gel like formula. It is really runny so you have to be careful not to squeeze the bottle too hard as it all just comes pouring out! Given that the product is so light, that means that it is super easy to distribute onto the skin and absorbs almost instantly. It also leaves no greasy residue so you can put on your clothes straight after applying this product. 

As for the results - the jury is still out on that one. I have been using this product every time I shower and I still have not seen any noticeable results to the texture or appearance of my skin. I am not sure whether it would have made a difference if I had used the product twice a day (I only used it once a day before bed). Either way, I enjoy using this product as a part of my bedtime routine because it has a nice cooling effect on the skin which is especially good on the hot summer nights. I am not sure whether I would purchase it again though. This product retails around $14.95 at my local Myer.

Have you tried any body firming/toning products? Did they work for you? I would love to hear your thoughts.


1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. gabusiek said... 18 April 2014 at 04:37

    Very good review :)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx