Thursday 24 April 2014

////

Sephora Primer Review

Given that Sephora is coming to Australia next year (read all about it here), I thought it would be a good time to do a review of one of the few Sephora branded products I own. I picked up this Sephora Perfecting Ultra-Smoothing Primer whilst in Singapore two months ago so I have had plenty of opportunities to test this bad boy out.

I was on the lookout for a product that would smooth out my skin and help it look its best for my wedding. The thing that caught my eye about this primer in particular was the fact that it is a gel like formula which will not block my pores or cause my skin to get oily. 

Sephora primer gel australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger aussie clear face skin ultra smoothing (1)
This Sephora primer is a fantastic little product. It comes in a 15ml bottle which has a pump dispenser so there is minimum wastage as you always get the perfect amount of product every time. Don't let the small bottle deceive you though, a little will go a long way with this product so it will actually last a good while before you need to repurchase.

Like I mentioned above, this primer has a gel like consistency which is super light and glides onto the skin so nicely that you don't even notice that you are wearing it!

This primer makes applying foundation afterwards a breeze! It ensures that I always have a smooth canvas to work with and ensures that my makeup looks flawless every time.

Overall, I think that this is a fab little product from Sephora that retails at only $15 USD and gives products like the Smashbox Iconic Finish Foundation Primer a run for their money ($36 USD) (actually I think that they work exactly the same and the only difference between them is the price and obviously the brand). 

I just wonder how much this guy will retail for once it hits Australian shores.


0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx