Wednesday 28 May 2014

Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation Review

Today I am going to be talking about a very innovative product from one of my favorite drugstore brands, Maybelline. I have really liked the recent foundation products released by Maybelline over the past couple of years so I was eager to try this Dream Nude Airfoam.

Maybelline dream nude air foam air infused foundation australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger aussie pretty beautiful makeup 160 light beige
Even from first glance you can tell that there is something unique about this product. Firstly, unlike any other foundations I have in my collection, this one comes in a can which needs to be shaken before applying the product. The product itself comes out as a light air whipped foam which increases in size once it is dispensed from the can. In order to apply the product you just need to dab it onto your face and blend.

I find that the product is very easy to use and actually gives light to medium coverage. However it dries quickly on the skin so if you don't blend it fast enough, you can get patchy results.

I purchased the shade '160 Light Beige' and find it a bit too dark (and yellow!) for my skin colour. I think that maybe if I had chose a better matching shade, that I would probably get better use of the product.

Overall, I like the fact that Maybelline took a risk and developed a completely different product from the norm. However, I don't think that this product is for me and that is probably due to the fact that I tend to usually get a patchy application that just does not look appealing.

Have you tried this foundation? What did you think of it?

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx