Monday 5 May 2014

////

Review of the Shanga Hydrating Moisturiser

Hi beauties! Today I thought that I would do a review of a great little product - the Hydrating Moisturiser by Shanga. 

I won this product as part of a prize pack from one of my favorite beauty websites. Therefore, I have to be honest and tell you that, Shanga is a brand that I had never heard of before receiving this product.

A bit of research on the brand reveals that the company is Australian owned and the products are made in Australia as well. Apparently it is a beauty brand that focuses on making products from naturally derived ingredients.

Shanga hydrating moisturiser australian beauty review blog blogger aussie honest skin care face moisturize dry lotion luxury botanical natural soft
The first thing that caught my eye about this product was the packaging - it comes in a sleek, silver bottle with a pump dispenser. The product also comes in a generously sized 100ml bottle which is great to see.

This moisturiser has a lovely creamy texture, it is not too thick so it is easy to blend onto the skin. It absorbs almost instantly, leaving my skin feel beautifully hydrated and refreshed. This is one of the few products that has not irritated my eczema and this is most likely due to the fact that there are no harsh chemicals in this moisturiser.

The only thing that I don't particularly like about this product is the scent. It has a very overpowering, herbal scent which is not very pleasant so it did take a bit of getting used to over time.

This is definitely a product for people with dry to normal skin types because I think it would probably be too rich for someone with oily skin.

Overall, I think that this is a great product from a locally owned brand.

This product retails at $49.95 from the Shanga website.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx