Monday 30 June 2014

Victoria's Secret Body Lotion & Fragrance Mist Review

Hi beauties! I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. You may recall that earlier this year I went to Singapore for a couple of days with my husband. Whilst I was there I took the opportunity to do some shopping at Victoria's Secret. 

One thing that instantly springs to mind is the fact that I was really disappointed to see that none of the Victoria's Secret stores in Singapore actually stocked any lingerie whatsoever - I thought that was silly since that's what the brand is famous for anyway! The stores only stocked perfumes, some makeup and body products, that's it!

Anyways, I picked up a couple of goodies for my sister and myself (mostly sale items because the prices were double of what I remember paying in the US!).

Victorias Secret body lotion fragrance mist starfruit white orchid perfume pink such a flirt beautiful pretty sexy gorgeous australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger aussie honest floral fruity
I picked up the Hydrating Body Lotion and Fragrance Mist from their "Such a Flirt" range which smells absolutely amazing! I love the scent of white orchard with a hint of fruit - it just reminds me of warm summer nights in Europe.

Besides the scent, the body lotion is actually very hydrating and moisturising on the skin which is a nice surprise since not all beautifully scented products tend to have that feature and usually tend to be quite the opposite.

The fragrance body mist is a lovely alternative to perfume and I feel that it helps the scent of the moisturiser linger around much longer than it would otherwise. It also feels refreshing on the skin which I love. Note that given that it is not actually a perfume, it does not have the lasting power of one.

Both the mist and the moisturiser feel beautiful on the skin and I really enjoy using both products and will definitely be taking them with me on honeymoon (we leave next week!).

Overall, I love these Victoria's Secret body products and feel that they are great quality. However, given that they are extremely overpriced in Singapore, I probably would not have purchased them if they were not discounted because it is hard to justify spending $30 on a body lotion when my trusty Nivea one does the job for under $10. However, I do love both of the products and I would highly recommend them.

Have you tried any Victoria's Secret body products? What did you think of them?

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx