Wednesday 13 August 2014

////

Review of Dot by Marc Jacobs

Just like any girl, I am a big lover of perfume. Judging by the contents of my perfume collection, Marc Jacobs has to be one of my current favorites as his fragrances make up the majority of the fragrances I own. 

Dot by Marc Jacobs has to be one of my favorite scents - I like it so much that I actually chose to wear it on my wedding day. Now, each time that I see the bottle or wear it, it brings back memories of our happiest day ever! It is funny how a simple scent can trigger so many memories and emotions.
Marc Jacobs dot perfume fragrance beautiful soft feminine floral wedding australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger myer honest product high end lady bug pretty bottle red
First thing's first, I absolutely love the packaging of this perfume - it is bright, colourful and girly. It reminds me of all things summer with its flower details and lady bug colours. This little beauty has taken pride of place on my dressing table as it's just too damn pretty to hide away!

I am a big fan of floral fragrances so it was inevitable that this was going to be a winner for me (just like Daisy which is another favorite). According to the Marc Jacobs website, the "fragrance features top notes of red berries, mid notes of jasmine, and base notes of driftwood for a bold feminine scent."

It is such a lovely scent that lasts all day long and is something that you can easily take from day to night.

I highly recommend this perfume if you like floral fragrances - the super cute packaging is just an added bonus!

A 50ml bottle of eau de Parfum retails at $120.00 from my local Myer. However if you shop around you can find it cheaper.

What is your current favorite perfume?

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. wen said... 12 January 2015 at 23:27

    this is definitely my absolute favourite too!!

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx