Friday 8 August 2014

////

Review of the OPI Original Nail Envy

Due to the cold weather and stress, my nails have been soft and prone to breakage lately. This is something that tends to happen from time to time so I knew the perfect product to get my nails back into top shape - the OPI Original Nail Envy.

nail envy natural nail strengthener maximum strength formula opi original shiny prowide brush australian beauty review ausbeautyreview long pretty beautiful (2)nail envy natural nail strengthener maximum strength formula opi original shiny prowide brush australian beauty review ausbeautyreview long pretty beautiful daily
I have already done a review of the Matte Nail Envy previously and had great results from it so I had high expectations from this product.

The packaging for this OPI nail polish is quite simple and actually quite similar to the Matte Nail Envy. It also comes in a generously sized 15ml bottle which I know will last a good while.

I have been using this nail polish for around 2 weeks now and have noticed that my nails actually do feel stronger and better already. They don't peel as much as well which is a huge relief!

I love the shiny gloss finish that it gives to my natural nails. I have actually started to use it as a base coat as well in order to help give my nails strength when I want a bit of colour to brighten up my look.

I have been really impressed with this nail polish and feel that it works much better than the other drugstore nail strengtheners that I have used in the past and that is mainly due to the fact that it works in a much shorter amount of time. 

If you suffer from weak nails then I highly recommend that you give this product a try. It retails for $34.45 at my local David Jones so it is on the pricey side but I know that the bottle will last quite a while so I think it is worth it.

Do you use nail strengthening products? What is your current favorite?

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx