Wednesday 3 December 2014

////

Review of the Pod, Liquid Light

Not too long ago on one of my regular trips to Priceline, I noticed that these Pod products were in a basket of highly discounted products. According to the packaging, they were a third of the price so I couldn't help myself but to grab one to try out.

To be fully honest, I had never heard of this brand before I stumbled upon it on that day. I don't know too much about the brand but one of my friends loves it so that was even more reason to try it now that it was more affordable.
Pod liquid light pharmaceuticals face skin care priceline australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger honest lotion cream light sunscreen
According to my friend, this is a brand that focuses on making natural products free of nasty chemicals. 


After a little bit of research, I found out that liquid light is supposed to work like a day cream with SPF15 that dramatically reduces the appearance of freckles, age spots, hyperpigmentation and lightens darker skin tones. 



I don't really understand the point behind lightening creams and in all honesty, I did not notice any results from using this product on a daily basis. It worked well as a light day cream that contained sunscreen - that's what appealed to me about this product.

Overall, I think that this works well as a day cream but don't expect for it to do miracles. It is a good product if you can buy it cheap like I did.

Have you tried any Pod products? What do you think of them?


0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx