Monday 9 March 2015

Bondi Sands Gradual Tanner Review

Hey beauties! Sorry that I have been away from here for a while, as you guys know if you have been following me on Twitter, I was unwell so that's basically the reason behind my absence.

I am fully recovered now so I am excited to be back to blogging - I missed it very much to be honest.

You guys know how much I love my fake tanning products so I thought that this would be the perfect way to start. Ever since discovering Bondi Sands, I have been in love with their products - not only are they good value for money but they work beautifully. 
australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger bondi sands gradual tanning milk tanner affordable honest aussie priceline cheap everyday moisturiser slow build summer glow bronze skin b This Bondi Sands Everyday Gradual Tanning Milk caught my eye as I have been looking for a good gradual tanner for a while now. On the bottle, it claims that this is a great smelling product which will also lightly build a tan over time.

I think that this product smells great when first applied, however as you keep it on longer, the dreaded fake tan scent starts to appear which is disappointing and made me dislike wearing the product as a result. My husband even commented on how bad the scent was!

I found that the tanning milk has a great consistency and which makes super it easy to work with and blend into your skin. Although, I found that it didn't work as well as I expected in giving me the tan I was after. I am very pale naturally so I expected to be able to see the product work after the first application. It took around 3 to 4 applications of this product for me to get anywhere close to a noticeable tan.

I understand that this is a gradual tanner so it is not as strong as your usual tanning products, but I expected to at least develop a slight hint of colour after wearing the product for 1 whole day. I expected that after 3 to 4 applications that I would have already built up close to my desired colour, not to just barely notice it.

Overall, even though I adore other Bondi Sands products (a review of mousse tanner is here), this one is just not for me. 

If you know of a good gradual tanner that you would recommend for me to try next, please let me know in the comments below.

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. Bec said... 9 March 2015 at 21:07

    Lovely review! I really like this gradual tanner as a way to extend the life of the fake tan that I'm wearing. I agree that the colour is really light, so it wouldn't be much use to me on its own. I love how hydrating it is too!

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx