Wednesday 18 March 2015

////

Review of Benefit's Stay Don't Stray Primer

I will be the first to admit that I am a sucker for cute packaging. That's usually the reason behind most of my Benefit purchases actually! I had been looking for a good primer for a while now so this was a bit of a spontaneous purchase whilst at Myer recently.
Stay Don't stray primer concealer benefit australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger aussie honest light long lasting eyes eyeshadow multi purpose myerStay Don't stray primer concealer benefit australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger aussie honest light long lasting eyes eyeshadow multi purpose swatch
As can be expected from Benefit, this primer is top notch quality and has super cute packaging to match. It is a relatively small product, being only 10ml and it comes in a pump bottle which makes dispensing exactly the right amount of product a breeze.


I find that it works quite well as a primer and helps my eye shadow more vibrant and last all day long without creasing.

When I first purchased this product, I thought that I would be able to use it as a concealer as well because the colour was perfect for that. However, I would advise against using it as a concealer or on its own under the eye area because I found that it tended to seep into the fine lines under my eyes. Having the product seep into the fine lines made them actually more noticeable and made me look older in the process. As a result, I have restricted using this product as an eye shadow concealer and don't use it for the under eye area at all.

The product itself has a pretty thick consistency but it is still very easy to work with and blends beautifully. 

Overall, I quite like this product although I feel that I still get better results from Urban Decay concealers in terms of staying power.

This product retails at $45.00 at my local Myer store.

What is your favorite concealer at the moment?

3 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Milkshake Kingdom said... 18 March 2015 at 09:56

    This seems like a great product !
    The price is a bit expensive for an eye primer though, especially for the amount of product in there.

    http://milkshakekingdom.com/

  2. Emma said... 18 March 2015 at 10:27

    my favourite concealer for under my eyes is the maybelline age rewind one, but otherwise either maybelline fit me or rimmel wake me up!!

  3. katie m said... 20 March 2015 at 02:36

    I say all the time I'm going to try a new lid primer but I never do ... I'm Urban Decay primer potion all the way, it's something about it that I fall in love with it every time and it makes me not want to switch incase it doesn't work all that well or could be better.

    http://ktmcgworld102.blogspot.ca

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx