Monday 6 April 2015

////

Fashion "Fix It" Tape

I am sure that many of us have been there at some point - having finally bought the perfect dress for that party, but the only problem is that it is a little too low cut and there is a risk that it could easily turn into a wardrobe malfunction.

I have discovered the perfect product that will solve all those problems and is affordable too!
Australian Beauty Review Ausbeautyreview blog blogger fashion fix it tape target low cut dress party saver cheap affordable sticky clearThis fashion tape is the answer to all your worries when wanting to wear that low cut dress. The strips are a good length and they are super sticky which means that you can dance the night away without having to stress that you will show too much. 

I have worn these on plenty of occasions now (like when I wore the below dress) and have found that they last all evening without budging. Unfortunately they are not reuseable but you get 20 in one packet so they will last a good while before you have to repurchase.

Australian Beauty Review Ausbeautyreview blog blogger fashion fix it tape target low cut dress party saver cheap affordable tigermist

I bought these for $8.00 from my local Target so they are readily available and quite affordable as well.

Do you have a favorite product that you use to avoid a wardrobe malfunction? I would love to read your suggestions below.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx