Friday 10 April 2015

ModelCo Face Tanning Gel

Now that summer is well and truly over, I tend to reach for the gradual tanning products more often in order to maintain a healthy glow.

The latest product which I have been using to provide a bit of colour to my face has been the ModelCo Face Tan Gel which I picked up from Priceline earlier this year.
Modelco Face Tan hydrating self tanning gel australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger aussie natural glow summer beautiful sexy skin sensitive priceline gradual Modelco gradual Face Tan hydrating self tanning gel australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger aussie natural glow summer beautiful sexy skin sensitive priceline model co Modelco Face Tan hydrating self tanning gel australian beauty review ausbeautyreview blog blogger aussie natural glow summer beautiful sexy skin sensitive priceline gradual tanner
I like the bright pink packaging that this product comes in - it definitely stands out in my beauty stash that's for sure. 

It comes in a 50ml bottle with a precise nozzle tip dispenser which is great for controlling exactly how much product you apply.

The product itself is a light gel formula which is relatively runny so it is super easy to work with and blend into the skin without any streaks. Don't be alarmed when you see that it is a bit orange when you swatch it - once the product is blended, it is not orange at all! 

I find that I get the best results when I apply this tanner just before bed and then wash it off when I get up in the morning. It works it's magic when left on overnight and provides noticeable results in the morning. 

I love the light tan that I get from using this product - it gives my skin the perfect glow, without looking fake.

The only thing that I dislike about this product is the scent - it has a strong artificial, fake tan scent which stings and dries out my eyes. It is unfortunate that the strong scent bothers my eyes because this would otherwise be the perfect face tanning product.

I prefer gradual tanners which provide noticeable results so that I can build the colour up with use and this product is perfect in that regard. If you have sensitive eyes like I do, then I would not recommend this product because it is likely that it will irritate them.

This product retails at $19.95 so it is in the same price range as the Bondi Sands Face Gradual Tanning Milk.

What face tanner would you recommend for me to try next?

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx