Wednesday 1 April 2015

////

Review of the Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion

When I first heard about the Nivea 'in-shower body lotion' on TV, I was curious to find out how it worked as I had never tried a product like that before. As the name suggests, this product promises to save you time in the morning because it works like a moisturizer that you can apply whilst in the shower. 
Nivea in shower body lotion australian beauty review blog blogger aussie honest drugstore moisturiser priceline skin conditioner
I have been a devoted Nivea customer for years so I had high expectations for their newest product.

After having used the entire bottle of this stuff, I am still undecided about whether I like it or not. Don't get me wrong, I love the idea behind this product and the fact that it leaves my skin instantly feeling smooth and soft whilst still in the shower. However, it is pretty thick so that makes it hard to disburse out of the bottle once you get half way through. 

I love the scent of this product - it is very similar to my favorite Nivea moisturiser. I am just not convinced that it works just as well as my moisturiser and it definitely does not last as long in terms of hydration.

I have noticed that the way that this product works is that it leaves a clear film on your skin moisturises it. I discovered this one day when I shaved after using this product - which was a big mistake! The shaver was pretty much useless after that as it was full of residue.

Overall, I love the idea behind this product but I am still not sure whether I would repurchase it because I don't feel that it worked quite as well as my normal moisturiser does. 

This product retails at $7.99 at my local Priceline.

Have you tried this product? What did you think of it?


1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. katie m said... 6 April 2015 at 01:13

    I had a sample of this and I loved it, so I actually just bought this one too i can't wait to try this to give a full review on it ! Great post !

    http://ktmcgworld102.blogspot.ca

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx