Wednesday 15 April 2015

Review of Three Schwarzkopf Finishing Products

Hi everyone, today we will be talking about some Schwarzkopf hair products which have become a staple in my hair care routine over the past few months.

They are all really affordable - retail at $8.99 and readily available from my local Priceline store.

Schwarzkopf hair australian beauty review ausbeautyreview extra care dry conditioner fresh hair oil mist smooth shine argandaily weightless finish shampoo restyle healthyblogger blog priceline volume (2)

Dry Shampoo

This is one product which is a must have in my opinion! If you haven't had time to wash your hair and need to stretch it a little further, then this product will do the job! 

Unlike some others that I have tried, I find that this dry shampoo does not leave white flakes on my black clothes. It is also a breeze to apply and does not leave a heap of white residue on your hair - which is awesome if you have brown hair like me! 

This dry shampoo brushes easily into the hair and does exaclty what

Schwarzkopf hair australian beauty review ausbeautyreview extra care dry conditioner fresh hair oil mist smooth shine argandaily weightless finish shampoo restyle healthyblogger blog priceline volume (5)

Dry Conditioner 

I was not too sure whether I needed a dry conditioner at first but this one has grown on me.

This particular product is weightless in my hair and makes it feel instantly softer. I like the fact that it is very light and gives my hair a hydration boost in between washes without making it greasy like some hair oils can do.

Schwarzkopf hair australian beauty review ausbeautyreview extra care dry conditioner fresh hair oil mist smooth shine argandaily weightless finish shampoo restyle healthyblogger blog priceline volume (4)

Dry Oil Mist 


This is my favorite out of the trio because of the fact that it delivers a healthy shine to my hair without weighing it down. I have tried many products which promise to do the same thing but instead, make my hair oily so I have to wash it the next day. 

This product is dispensed as a fine mist - so you only really need one quick spray and it will instantly make your hair look and feel healthier and shinier.

I always get comments about how good my hair looks - and it is always when I have applied this product!
Schwarzkopf hair australian beauty review ausbeautyreview extra care dry conditioner fresh hair oil mist smooth shine argandaily weightless finish shampoo restyle healthyblogger blog priceline volume (3) Overall, think that these thee Schwarzkopf finishing products are great value for money because they work so well and I would highly recommend them.

Have you tried these? What did you think of them?


0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx